Products we offer:
- Juvederm Ultra: Juvederm Ultra is a beautiful, soft dermal filler that we generally use in the lips for a soft, natural lip augmentation. It lasts about 12 months and can also be used for creases and folds around the lower face.
- Juvederm Ultraplus: Juvederm Ultraplus is a slightly more robust product and is used for rebuilding structure where volume loss has occurred or for giving a more voluptuous lip. We love Ultraplus used in combination with Vollure in the lower face for creases and sagging. It lasts for about 12 months.
- Juvederm Volbella: Juvederm Volbella is one of the newer products in the Juvederm family of fillers. It is indicated for lines around the lips such as smokers lines or straw lines and can also be used to give a very natural augmentation to the lip when volume loss has occurred. Volbella lasts about 9 months.
- Juvederm Vollure: We like to call Vollure our “butter” You can put it on anything and make it better! Vollure is great for replacing volume, filling lips, and improving lines and creases of the lower face. Vollure is a client favorite because it lasts longer, up to 18months.
- Juvederm Voluma: Voluma is the powerhouse of the filler family and is our favorite treatment for clients. Voluma has the ability to lift, revolumize and hold up the cheeks. Volume loss in the cheeks is one of the earliest signs of aging and begins showing itself under the eyes, in the midface and lower face. Simply correcting the cheeks gives the most beautiful, natural overall improvement in the appearance of aging. And, it lasts a full 24 months.
Not sure which product is right for you? That’s what we are here for. We have been using some of these products for over a decade. We know exactly what they are capable of, what they are great at, and how to use them to get the most out of them. When you come in for your consultation, we will review your options with you and together develop just the right treatment plan for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are dermal fillers made of and are they safe?
How do dermal fillers work?
What areas can be treated with dermal fillers?
Who is the ideal candidate for Dermal Fillers?
Where will my Dermal Filler treatment be performed?
Are Dermal Filler injections painful?
Will anesthesia be used before my Dermal Filler Cosmetic procedure?
How is the Dermal Filler procedure performed?
How long will a Dermal Filler procedure take to perform?
What can I expect from the recovery period, after Dermal Filler injections?
When can I expect to see results from my Dermal Filler injections?
When can I return to work, after my Dermal Filler injections?
How long will the results from Dermal Fillers last?
What are the possible risks from Dermal Fillers?
Is there anyone who should NOT receive Dermal Filler injections?
Are Dermal Fillers injections affordable?
How will I be charged for my Dermal Filler injections?
What are my payment options?
More about Dermal Fillers